Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Sold Some MBT Shares

Good day everyone!

I sold some MBT (Metrobank) shares today because I need additional funds for our watermelon (pakwan) venture. It is just a little amount of shares as I buy and sell stocks in the PSE whenever I have extra money left in my salary.

I still have some MBT shares left in my stock trading account which I have earned as stock dividends last month. Aside from that I also earned cash dividends from them thus giving me three ways of earning when I bought MBT shares before and selling it at a higher price today. 

Maybe you are wondering how I was able to start trading/ investing in the stock market even if I am very busy working. It would be cool if you could visit my previous blog, http://everyonecaninvestinstocks.blogspot.com/ as I have shared there how I was able to start in the stock market. It was not updated anymore as I wasn't able to trade that much when I went home to the Philippines after I finish my contract abroad.

As of the moment I still have other stocks which I bought before but at a higher price compared to their current price. Although they are at a loss at the moment, they are just considered as paper loss. It will be true loss once I sell them at their current price. 

I will be updating my stock trading/ investing adventure also in this blog and I hope I could give you some idea about it and you'll be interested investing in the Philippine stock market.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and please share your comments.