Friday, October 11, 2013

My Secret Treasures

Hello! It is a great day and I give thanks and praise to our Lord!

It has been a long time since I posted an entry in my old blog. I wasn't able to follow it up again after I went back to Philippines and be with my family. It is hard to think of an entry if you are busy playing with your kids and spending some sweet and not so sweet moments with your wife after being far from them for 2 long years. My secret treasures... I hope to share with you the treasures, small or big, that I had, I have and I will be having and learn to appreciate even those that at first glance we don't realize that it is actually a great treasure. A gift from God!

Note:
Please bear with my grammar as I am just a trying hard blogger who wants to share some ideas and informations that comes to my "crazy" mind. Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and please share your comments.